View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Coming Back to Hummer

I wish I could drive out in the snow to help others.... hell, I wish I could just drive in the snow.

I've always wanted to join one of those redcross help campaigns. I could do both if we had snow or some inclement weather.

I think you're right about coming back to Hummer. I sold my SUV about a year and a half ago.

I built a jeep and drove it for less than a week. A week later I had another SUT in my driveway.

There's a thread I started because I'm getting ready to do the diesel conversion. I was looking around this weekend and found a beautiful HD2500 lifted duramax. It's absolutely beautiful.

I figure I could get into it cheaper than I could doing the conversion. It was then pointed out by forum member Timgco that he did it once and regretted it.

Even my best friend said that I may like the engine for the first few months but it won't be long that I'll be regretting I didn't own an H2. He kindly reminded me what happened last time I got rid of my H2.

The more I think about it, though buying a truck is no muss, no fuss, it's just not the same and I'm afraid I'll be doing the same as your friend... coming back to Hummer.

Guess I'd better stick with what I have.

Mark