View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:16 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: 2005 H2 Tricked out online

Guys personally I'm appreciative of those who ask for help but, what really got me to back off was 2 things. 1) I would take time to really spend time to steer someone the right way but, then advice just ignored. 2) Many young guns not even owning a Hummer shooting down the advice on a post that had been tried several ways and we share the right one. Well even some 200 300 post new owners would shoot us down.

Man when I joined you got initiated when you joined by the old hats. It was hell and you learned when to give your advice and how to do it. If you were lucky like me I had a couple of the members take me under arm and guide me through to earn my stripes to participate. I honestly miss those days and all the troll patrols we sent DRTYFN out on all the time. Man there were 2 or 3 guys on here that could track anyone and anything down. You newer guys just do not know what you missed. I could not wait to get online everyday to see what had happened to someone that they shared for the rest of us to not make mistake even if I may get my head handed to me. So many guys gone from here now it is sad. We still have KenP, DRYT sometimes, Dennis gone, Orange, and Dragon near by. Dragon has had my H2 literal 4 times stripped down. No joke we have a big room with shelves to hold parts as it is torn down. Dragon had our H2 dealer calling me or him about stuff and our dealer I would rate as 5A service. They knew we had been down to completely removing all guts of in side of the doors that kind of stuff. My H2 is down like it is every winter to upgrade but, the main thing is striping it for media blast so we can finally make body perfectly smooth like glass. Dragon backed off because he would answer mostly audio/video and some tuning stuff which on all he would go into detail. The person would just ignore advice. He was trained by one of the best schools in midwest and was begged to stay on to teach. He is a perfectionist and projects back up just a very little. He tells people like the sign most have seen about being patient I will take the special time with you as I'm doing with this customer.
I miss partsguy well so many more.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges