Thread: Weird Post...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Hummer Expert

Rico001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Weird Post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Much
OK, this may sound kind of weird, but I am attempting to exhaust all of my resources, and this would be a great place to find help among friends. I live in the Utah area and was laid off of my job of 5 years just this past January, and am looking for a job. Been applying pretty much everywhere and cannot find crap. I honestly believe I won't find a job unless it is through someone else helping or referring me. I moved from Idaho to Utah on a project for my previous job, so I don't really have much of a network built here in Utah of people to seek help from in finding something. Starting to get kind of desperate, don't want to sell my Humm, can anyone out there help me find work in the Utah area?

Sorry again about the weird post, but I need to get back on my feet and need any help I can find to get work. Thanks...

Not to be personal but are you Mormon or LDS faith?
I have heard that they do not care about you if you
are not one or the other. This might be a reason to
think about. ~Richard
Yellow 2003 H2 Luxury ALPHA , 2" lift, Black Helo Maxx8 20 X 10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country II LT35/12.50/R20 tires, taillight guards and black LE brush guard, KC light bar w/4 Daylights, Recon Smoked roof lights, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood Head Unit , 4 - 6-1/2 inch Polk Audio Speakers, solid billet tailgate handle,HUMMER H2 Ghost lights ib front doors