Thread: Black Demon
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

Hummeron37s is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Black Demon

The design of the dual shock is awesome but the Rancho 5000 shocks it comes with are very bouncy. Instead of the shocks being connected to the lower control arm they are connected to the upper control arm. It does change how the truck handles. I didnt mind the ride with the dual shock but I hated the bounce hence the adjustable 3rd shock in the stock location. My H2 handles awesome and really digs in to turns on the road but is a stiffer ride then you might prefer. The dual shock looks awesome on the truck but will take some getting used to when driving. If I could find Rancho 9000xl adjustable shocks to replace the ****ty 5000s the dual shock came with, I would remove the 3rd shock.

Rancho 4" lift-Rancho Dual Shock-MC2 Rims-Mud Grapplers-Gobi roof rack-Piaa Offroad light-Piaa FU lights-10"TV-Brushguard-Gobi ladder-Taillight guards-Hi-Lift Jack-PC Swaybars-Custom stereo-Blacked out taillamps, blinkers, marker lights and Roof marker lights-Purple Cranium Spider-License plate mod-Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats & Cat Back Exhaust-DRL Mod-Cb w/Dual Whips