View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:40 PM
Hummer Veteran

jmanley is on a distinguished road
Default CoastalETech Lockpick

For those of you with a GM, I have a CoastalETech Lockpick GMX-322 for sale. Here is their info - basically unlocks the "locked out" features when you're driving such as dvd watching and address entry, but what I also used it for was to work with my factory rear camera and 3 extra cameras (front forward, front dr tire, front pass tire) for rock crawling - could see what was going on outside on the cameras!

Email me on here if interested - $125.00 shipped lower 48 states.

Coastal Electronic Technologies, Inc. GM LOCKPICK GMX-
322. The GMX-322 Lockpick has many features and capabilities to unlock and allow full use of your GM
navigation screen. This can include:
? The ability to input addresses, points of interest, etc. while in motion.
? You can also enjoy full use of your factory DVD player and Aux input jacks (if equipped), even
while in motion if you desire.
? Two video inputs are included along with stereo audio jacks for both.
? The option for full use of your factory REAR VIEW CAMERA, even while in Park or Drive
? An automatic audio input for use with an aftermarket Bluetooth kit for simple installations
? An automatic connection for a video Bluetooth kit with audio and video inputs for your screen
? Accessory Power output for connection of additional accessories
? Camera Power output for full automatic control of an AFTERMARKET REAR VIEW CAMERA
? Automatic control of up to 4 cameras including a front cam at low speeds, rear cam, left turn cam,
and a right turn cam. These cameras can even be turned on manually and viewed while in Drive and
in motion.
? Simplified installation for the addition of factory navigation radios in vehicles with basic radios.
? AND MORE?.