View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Increase mpg easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkey188
Keep watching, the truck's mpg calculator is slow. You can manually check for quicker results. What was your emissions retest? Thats why I sent you the SF28 to check emissions.
I have been checking the last six tanks manually; the three prior to the installation and the three since the installation.

I am currently on my fourth tank since the installation and will be filling up this evening, so I'll have another set of results to post. I'll do another emissions test this Saturday and post the results as well...as that was part of our agreement. But to be honest (and I think I speak for most of this forum) I wouldn't pay money for this if the only positive result was 'lower emissions' especially since I've seen how low the truck blows already. It would have to post some MPG results for me to come out of pocket with the George Washingtons.

I'm also going to leave the unit attached and see if there are any long term MPG results (posting back here and there) and also to see my dealer's reaction when he finds it on top of the tank...that'll be funny.