View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Hummer Professional

charles06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Edelbrock Trailing Arms and Panhard Rod

I don't think anyone sells all that stuff in a kit. I have, however, done most of the things you've asked about...panhard bar, trailing arms, sways, etc. Recently, I added Hotchkis sways and trailing arms along with Kryptonite tie-rods. Unbelievable difference. The truck corners SO much flatter and drives awesome. I'm assuming the sways were the biggest help, but the trailing arms couldn't hurt, either. I keep finding myself going around corners faster to see if I'm imagining it, and apparently I'm not. It also gets power to the ground better coming out of corners. Not as much squat in the outside rear.
White 2005 SUT, Lifted 7.5" via Fabtech/custom work, Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, 40x15.5x22 Toyo's, black 22" Fuel wheels, 4.88 gears, Dynatech long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Air-raid intake, Superchips programmer, Edlebrock panhard bar, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie rods, Cognito pitman/idlar arm gussets, Hotchkis swaybars and trailing arms, Amp Research steps, E&G fender flares, PIAA SMR's, smoked roof lights (bulbs removed), black suede headliner, 13" JL's under seat