View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Off-Road Warrior, Pavement Pounder, or Somewhere in Between?

I have to admit, I do both. This year I was finally able to get a commuter car so that my Humm doesn't have to hit the highways as much, so it is nice to not be racking up the miles. Being that I am from Idaho, and I live in Utah, I get plenty of back and forth use both on and off-road between Idaho and Utah. When I am in Idaho, I am usually up in Montana and Wyoming too, so the need for ultimate offroading vehicle is always there. With some of the snow storms I have driven through over the mountain passes here, I am glad I am in the Hummer and not some incapable truck.

The lift and add ons are just for more capability, don't really care what anyone else thinks. I don't want something stupid like the weather preventing me from going where I need to, especially where I live. Cheers to the city and the country drivers!
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)