View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 06:38 AM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Man, I am FUKKING PISSED

Mark, I feel your pain man. When I was having a lot of upgrades thrown on my ride, I had it in a stereo shop, a mechanic, and at Best Buy for the alarm system. Sure enough, when I got it back I had broken door panels, body damage (dents like it had been doored), and damage on the hood like someone let it fall open and hit something. When I noticed it, it was after it had been at all three places in the same week. I an anal like you, so I know every freakin ding or dent on that thing. When I went back to all oof the places, nobody wanted to cop up that they f-d stuff up. Came to find out it was the dealership; surprise, surprise. When I went back they told me that the guy that worked on my truck was no longer there, so they were unable to validate anything.

BS, just because people are too damn stupid to work on a bigger car and cannot keep their eyes open when they are working on stuff and keep from busting stuff. On top of that, they hire a bunch of damn kids that have no respect for anyone's stuff and they jack stuff up. Trust me man, I can guarantee you are not alone because nobody has enough knowledge or respect for these vehicles to know how the hell to work on them. If anyone ever opens up a respectable place that can respect my ride and do good work around here they will have my business for life. Too bad you don't do work in my area man, sounds like you are the kind of guy I would want working on my ride.

Hope you get it figured out....
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)