Thread: H2 Duramax
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Hummer Professional

s_c5519 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2duramax
Glad y'all like it... I bought it already converted back in May, it was at the ford dealership on there used car lot. The guys there had no idea what they had and it was priced to steal!

It's weird, on my last 3 used Hummers, I didn't even look under the hood when I bought them. I would of bought yours at that dealership and probably resold it many years later and I would have never know what I had either up until this post! lol

As shocked as I was to see that $32k price on yours, I just searched and Teakatoys and another retailer both have it at $40k! I was so into doing this mod until I saw the pricetag!

I still do have a few questions on the Duramaxes. I can't hear it on any of the youtube vids, but do they make that annoying diesel ticking noise, it doesn't seem like they do? Yes, sorry I find it annoying though I know some people dont... and also I noticed some of them blow a black smoke outta the exhaust, is that because of the diesel? I obviously know nothing about diesels if you haven't noticed yet...

Oh another question too, what the pros and cons compared to a supercharger, other than price? There's a guy on Ebay that does the blower for like $6-7k installed.

Last edited by s_c5519 : 02-10-2012 at 05:41 PM.