View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Hummer Expert

2010_5thgen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What other toys do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_c5519
Thanks Hummer Mann... I am just very neurotic about things. I can handle two cars but when it gets to more, the extra insurance, registrations, inspections, washings etc.. start getting to me. Plus the thought of depreciation on three now instead of two, etc...

Plus the salt on the ground here, and I find I am storing them more than driving. All my friends think I'm nuts for not driving the H2 in the winter. I have 15k miles on it and you know how the bottoms of them get. So I finally said screw it and been driving the new Vette now, salt and all,,, but I do have to admit, it's still killing me...
No way would my camaro ever see the roads in the wintertime...especially with salt. Now that we've had some rain, most of the roads are cleared.my dad gets his vette out random days in the winter. As long as there's no snow on the ground. But his cars white. Mines black. He has swirls out the wazoo on his but you cant see because of the white. I migh get it out this week. I am taking my hummer this spring, to get the whole bottom undercoated. Starting to get some rust that i want to put a stop to it.