View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it just because it?s a Hummer? WTF???

Someone for the love of God tell me why people always want to fuk with me and my truck??

I can?t pull out of my work parking lot without having someone rev their engine as they go past.

More to the point, I?ll give an example of my fukkin? road rage.

I took my wife and daughter?s white water rafting yesterday in NC. We were in Bryson city and so close to tail of the dragon, I thought I?d take the H2 through it.

Because everyone else was about to throw up, when we left, we didn?t backtrack and come back the way we came in, I just continued into TN and eventually came out on I-40.

So the speed limit is 70. I?ve got the cruise set on 83-84?ish. I fly up on a older S420 Mercedes with temp tags on it so I tap the brakes to shut off the cruise and hope that this guy running under 70 will move. (I give him plenty of room and time to move, I didn?t just crawl up his butt)

Nope, nahhh, that would be too easy. The stupid fukker drops to just over 60 and refuses to get out of the left lane. I can?t go to the right because he?s driving even with a semi and there is another one behind that one.

I give him a bit hoping he?s just not paying attention and realizes that he needs to move.

No freakin? way, this guy knows I?m (now on HIS ASS) and refuses to budge. This goes on for a 2-3 miles and now I can?t even back out and go around everyone because there?s at least 20 cars behind me.

I was just going to drive on the shoulder and whip around him but I?m already to get into something I shouldn?t with my family in the car.

Finally, after 2-3 miles, he punches it, cuts off the semi and runs on down the highway moving over 3 more lanes. Apparently he thinks he?s going to outrun me so as he does, I punch him and run him down. He can?t get out of my way and as I fly by him, I SLIDE into his lane with him next to me running him into the shoulder.

You know, it was completely idiotic for me to bring myself to his level. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY FUK WITH ME??? He ended up hitting the gas and going anyways, why not just do that in the first place instead of going through all this??

My actions are not condoneable, they were no better than his but I don?t understand why people like this start crap like that? When you see someone coming up on you, why not just move over. I gave him plenty of opportunity to do so but that wasn?t good enough. Is it because it?s a big truck? Are people just that stupid?

I don?t get it.

Mark