View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Hummer Veteran

pwrhse2k is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is it just because it?s a Hummer? WTF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
I honestly think it?s people just trying to be jerks. This is NOT the first time.. I?ll bet I can give at least 8 incidences in the last year.

About 2 months ago, I had a woman in a Highlander drop to 60 (in a 65) and drove exactly next to the semi next to her.

The difference was I was pulling a 18? car trailer (empty). I followed and followed, flashed my lights, eventually crawling up her ass to the point I was about to push her.

All that did was make her slow down....

Finally, I slipped the truck into 4WD and punched it. I passed her in the median of the highway with two wheels in the grass and two wheels in the shoulder.

I then used the trailer to move her into the right lane.

Though I must sound like a raving lunatic, I?m not UNTIL you keep fukking with me. I will be more than courteous, I will go out of my way to let someone in before they even put their turn signal on.

I don?t care if I?m running 80 in a 60 in the left lane, if I see someone flying up behind me, I MOVE THE FUK OVER.

My biggest pet peeve is people that drive in the left lane, my years ago, I had a 3? decal in my back glass that said...

IF I HAD TO PASS YOU IN THE RIGHT LANE
GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LEFT LANE!!

Like I said, I will give them the benefit of the doubt meaning perhaps they didn?t see someone coming up behind them... perhaps they just weren?t paying attention and didn?t realize they were going slow in the left lane... it?s cool, it happens.

BUT once you realize that someone is behind you, the courteous thing is to safely move over, don?t purposely be a jerk.

The moron in the mercedes must have **** his pants when he saw the hummer bearing down on him, he punched it and I chased him down like he was sitting still. I love the duramax...lol.

I live by the rule, give respect, get respect.. don?t and see what happens.

Morons.

Mark

WOOSAH, WOOOSAH! ROFLMAO....Money Mahoney you're gonna blow a gasket man....Chill brah! LOL