View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Hummer Authority

guruerror is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So my H2 is in the new Sandra Bullock movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_c5519
Thanks everyone!

Humvee21: The roof racks are blacked out with just regular bedliner. I just put that third rack on a few days ago. I wasn't sure at first, but like it now, seems like it shoulda come that way from the factory... Everything else is just blacked out too, nothing major on the outside really... The inside headliner has a nice black velour liner...

pdxrealtor: Thanks, and they are 24" Zenetti Rims with Toyo M/T 37x13.50x24 Open Country tires. I bought the truck with those already on it. He didn't lower it. I think it just looks like that in pictures. It's much different in person, this thing is huge...
I agree about the third bar...when using the OEM bars I think three looks way better than just two; and three is actually more useful if you're hauling plywood or drywall.

I always thought...but could definitely be wrong on this...that the Adventure Package came with three crossbars and the Base and Luxury models only came with two. I kinda remember the dealer mentioning that to me years ago when I went to buy a third bar...who knows.

That's SO sweet that your truck's in the film. Congrats.