View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Hummer Professional

s_c5519 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So my H2 is in the new Sandra Bullock movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvl57
s_c5519,

what year is your duece?

what have you done with it?

I remember many months ago you sold a 08 w/ really low miles....
how many trucks do you own?

It's an 08 with 15k miles. I pretty much bought it as it looks. The only thing I did was add a GM perfomance CAI some blacking out to all the lights and a third roof rack. The revious owner put the tires/rims, black suede headliner, polished H2 skid plate, black grill etc...

I have another H2 with 12k miles that is sold this coming Monday. It's the 08 Limited Edition Ultra Marine Blue. I liked the color for about a day when I bought it. I realized I like my black, won't go back

I bought maybe 5 brand new black H2's including an 09, that I sold with 2k miles, and ever since they stopped making htem, I kicked myself in the butt, and have been searching for another low mile one. In the last year I went from like 5 used 08s, from 25k miles, 22k, 17k, etc... The 08 that you saw that I sold had 1,600 miles I think. That sold to a shiek in Dubai for $75k. I heard the guy (the exporter) that bought it from me made $50k off the sale too! I was going to keep that one but I couldn't refuse the $...