View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 04:48 AM
Hummer Veteran

Bhplumber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: No more H2....what will we buy?

I am awaiting the delivery of my 05 SUT. It will be my 4th h2 and my 3rd SUT. I started with an 04 SUV. Ive had super duty's that where chipped lifted and geared up (great power), Excursions, and a 06 CC LB duramax (2nd best truck Ive owned), and 2 Raptors. They where nice trucks but you just cant beat the H2. Yeh they arent the most powerfull but that can be fixed for less then the cost of a used Raptor. I did like the Raptors BUT even with all the suspension they have you cant drive in the woods of SD in them like you can in an H2. I put about 25K miles a year on my trucks so i have always traded about every year or so. I plan on keeping this H2 for a long time and just rebuilding or repairing what ever it needs. I look at some of the older trucks that are still on the road with the right care and think my H2 will be one of those trucks that people look at and say I wish I had that. So I guess my response to what I would buy is stick with what you have. It is getting harder and harder to get a nice H2, especially the SUT. If you have a nice H2 you will like it DONT sell it you WILL regret it. Trust me Ive done and now Im back again. H2's will be the next first generation Bronco's. Someone will always build parts for us to upgrade to.