View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 02:41 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by SledgeHummer:
Reading all your posts on many threads (not just this one) I get the impression H1 guys are pretty upset at H2s and H3s. why ? maybe their are upset they paid a lot of money for a Hummer only to see it it being almost equalled by a 50K or a 35K smaller Hummer.

<span class="ev_code_RED">That is not it at all.</span>

So I can understand the frustration the H1 guys are going through. having said that, what would you guys think if AMG was NOT owned by GM and it came up with the H2 and H3, would it be any different than the H2/H3 GM came up with ?

<span class="ev_code_RED">They ARE NOT owned by GM.</span>

As an experienced offroader, also having driven all 3 Hummers, I can tell you out of experience, the H2 and H3 sometimes, in certain rare cases (not in general) they outperform the H1. Specially when the offroad situation requires a light vehicle, the H1 is simply TOOOOO HEAVY.

There's a rumor going around that for 2007, GM will be introducing either a supercharged H3 or a V8 based H3. if that ever comes out, you can bet it will outperform the H1 in any situation.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Do NOT compare apples to oranges. There are times when a Jeep can out perform any Hummer also.</span>

SledgeHummer