View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Harbor freight electric impact gun video

You all have very valid points honestly. Hummin that must be awesome to be a Snap-On franchise owner! When I see those big trucks full of tools I drool at the sight. I would kill to have a garage full of Snap-On products no question about it. Am I a professional, not by any means but I've rebuilt a number of engines, restored vehicles, and do all my own maintenance. I've had the same set of Craftsman tools since I was very young that my dad bought me. I have obviously added specialty tools as the years have gone by and have a pretty large collection of tools.

Now when I do need to add something I always try to find good quality products and I have no problem paying the extra money for the brand name.

At the same time the other guys bring up valid points. I LOVE harbor freight. They are the absolute cheapest for cut off wheels, floor jacks, dremel bits, air hoses, air fittings, etc. Now I do own a few harbor freight air tools such as a die grinder which has lasted years and through a hell of a lot of abuse. My impact gun though is a husky and is a beast. Sure it was more expensive than HF but honestly not by much.

My old man actually uses an electric impact gun and loves it. Me on the other hand I love the power of air tools so that's what I use.