View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 10:19 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

Not that you really care, but I didn't have internet access so I'm a little late posting.

I wanted to thank everbody for making the Hell's Revenge trail a real memory maker, it was a blast having H1/2/3's all working together to have a great time. I trully believe every model was well represented and the comraderie was promising.

I especially wanted to give major kudos to three drivers, HummBEBE, H2Co-Pilot, and LVS, all of whom showed outstanding driving ability and did not fade from ANY obstacle. This is not taking away from everyone else's ability or courage, it is just pleasing to me that the women did so damn well.

Shaggy, what can I say, your Xterra surprised the hell outta me. Now lift it.

I was a little concerned for you all on the Spike when I heard about the carnage you endured. I want you all to know that everyone in our group were ready to help if you needed us, no BS, every one. We all know what it was like.

Oh yeah, Alec, you scared the hell out of me on TipOver Challenge. Good Job.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts