View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3lossesalready:
I read the specs and performance on the H3. They are terrible! There are so many trucks with similar or better capability than the H3 for a lower price and in some instances, better quality to boot.

I don't like it, the clearance sucks, the approach and departure suck and it's not even that cool. I've seen Shaggy do some pretty incredible things in his s10. I just can't see buying an h3. The h2 makes sense because the performance is similar to the H1 for a better price with easier maintenance. H3 looks like a bomb to me. I would honestly pick up a jeep over that or even bet my touareg would outperform that tird.

Sorry to any prospective h3 buyers, I just don't like it. Get an H2 or the improved h1 (or a used one if you have a family member that is a mechanic). I'd probably take the H2 and beef it up where necessary. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why all the negativity? You're ruining partsguy's trip man! Chill, go with the flow, everything is gonna be alright.