View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
I'm a rocket scientist!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you work for Circle A or one of the contractors (Big B, NG or R)? Physics? astrodynamics? control systems? propulsion? Delta4 or some other EELV or are you working on the CEV proposal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to work on the smaller rockets but lately I've been working on a extremely large rocket. I have to say that it's been a much more rewarding experience in my trade!! The intensity of the larger rocket's blast off is not something to be shrugged off. I can tell you from personal experience that it'll shoot you right in to orbit ten times faster than any other small rocket ever could!

P.S. Orbital, if you have any questions about small rockets, large rockets, blast off capabilities or any other abbrieviated mumbo jumbo, please feel free to ask me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you west coast or east coast.
I missed a shuttle launch a few years ago, I was working x-33 and we were at the cape looking for launch sites. we got to climb around on Atlantis on the launch pad, went out on the crew entry catwalk, that was quite the thrill. toured the VAB (watched them stack the SRBs), OPF climbed around in the engine bay of Endeavor, and the Control center.
Currently I am working on Payloads and Ground stations.