View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 10:58 PM

H3OH is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have seriously been contemplating yielding the drive-what-I-want fun side of me in favor of the alter ego drive-what-a-responsible-father-of-three should drive me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me save you the trouble. I have the H3. My wife has the Highlander (non-Hybrid). Both new to us. On top of that, we both ditched our cars to SUV's in preparation for our little boy who arrived just two weeks ago!

With that said, he has rode in both and he loves his H3! It's a no-brainer!

Also, just a piece of advice, we were all set on getting the hybrid Highlander. We didn't get it for two reasons. Reason number one is the fact it's the first hybrid of the car, which screams for trouble. Same could be said for the H3, but it has parts we're all familiar with! That aside, as it wasn't the "Big" factor, ALL dealers have the Hybrid Highlander from $10,000 to $15,000 OVER Sticker! I asked them why and they said, "We can do it because we are aware of the tax break and people will spend more to get it." Screw that!

You made the right choice, coming from one with experience with both vehicles and being a father. Not to mention you picked the color I wanted but didn't feel like waiting for. All that said...Enjoy your new H3!!!