Thread: MTR Help
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 10:57 PM

cinci is off the scale

R2,

Saturday sounds like a lot of fun but unfortunately I am just getting over a stomach virus that took me out on New Years Eve. I do believe I am on the way back to the living but Saturday may be too soon for that long of a trip. I will forward you my cell number so we can plan for the future. I have been drooling over the pictures that you have been taking and posting from the badlands and can't wait to be shown the trails by some one very experianced.

Cincinnait h2,

I didn't mean for you to change your name but I did think the coincidence was funny when you consider that we chose the same icon.

I live in Morrow on Rt. 22 (Montgomery Rd.) just north of 48. I have been off road three times. Two were at hummer happenings with one at the proving grounds in Southbend Indiana, that was a blast. Our group took the level three trail for the second time slot which was supposed to be a one hour trip and we ended up getting back three and a half hours later.

I had heard of the Bad Lands in Indiana prior to R2's postings but if you do a search on his listings he has some great photos and I believe there are even some videos. I also believe that the Hummer Club is talking about an event there this year.

There used to be some other H2s posting from the Indianapolis area and I missed hooking up with "Duramax Tim" at the last hummer happing at "The Wilds". It appears that we are getting enough H2s that are interested in going off road in this area that we should be able to put together an outing.

Thanks,
David
Black H2
Green 97.5 H1 Wagon