View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 05:03 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
Hey, Thai-Chee?? You are stepping on the wrong e-toes. Leave while you're behind, huh?

hehehehehe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thai-chee?! Learn to spell first little girl. Who comes up with this?? Must be a blond.

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speeling has nefer been a area dat Ive had pwoblems wit!! It was a joke, sh.it for brains. I was also trying to give you some good advice however, it appears as though you are too stupid to understand/listen to it. Now you have included me in your e-mess.

Tell me, how did you get "sensitive" or "personal" out of what I posted?? Now, had I said "You're not looking for your misplaced b.itch. You are the lost b.itch!!" OR "Why don't you stop by for some beer while I turn your f.uckin loser of a G5 in to a pancake with my Hummer!", I would have to say you were right. But I would never say such things, now would I???

This is just a warm up. I'm certainly capable of kicking your e-ass all over the e-net so, once again, stop while your behind!! My dogs crap bigger turds than you!

I'm grabbing some popcorn and the easy chair for this show!!

(By the way, go back to your second post here and remember who really started the sensitive, personal sh.it!)

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package