View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 04:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

TouchdownTN is off the scale

As I have previously posted in the General Discussion Forum, I am in the process of deciding on an upgrade bulb for my H2. Does anyone know what wattage the OEM bulbs are? Low and High Beams? I am still open to suggestions for bulbs. It seems like most members have used Sylvania Silverstar's and like them. I have also been looking at PIAA Xtreme Whites and Nokya Arctic White. I have read about bulb life not being great(6 mos to 1 yr) on the high end replacement bulbs. Since Sylvania makes many OEM bulb I assume they may have longer life. I am also wanting to match the DRL's to the Headlight replacements. I have had a hard time finding any 4157K or 3157KX bulbs on the net that are white. My biggest concern is that I will buy a bulb that is too high wattage and burn something up. Hopefully not my H2!!! Again any and all suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone!

03 Black Adventure with all Lux Options and Brush Guard Lights. Go Vols!!!