View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ree:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:FNG = firefighting newbie goobers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_slang
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> FNG: (US) ****ing New Guy (or Girl). One of many terms used to describe a new join to a unit.</pre> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah ha! Wikipedia is cool. Thanks!

Ree and DDWH -- can we assume your presence on this thread is an indication of your intent to attend? It's an easy flight and I'm two miles from the Vegas the airport ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to, and had contemplated it when it was first talked about. I just have way too much stuff going on right now(both work and honeydews). Hopefully when the next one rolls around I will be good to go

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"