View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Hummer Expert

Huck BB62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by nmikes:
Threads can get out hand, once you've been on this thing long enough you will see such rediculousness to be almost unbelievable. This actually has been discussed before in other threads. I've gotten offended just as I think everyone here has. Its the culture of the forum. You just can't take it personally, the information is invaluable, but its not for the thinned skinned. Alot of people follow this forum pretty close, alot of them know what they are doing... so in the entrest of those that don't know so much... if someone has a counter argument it gets raised which I'm personal glad of, you see both sides of a thought and formulate your own opinion. Sometimes they are in tone 'mean spirited' but those that are at heart out to just be offensive and mean don't stay long.

You're gonna get a lot of "just go somewhere else then" and X2, X3, X4, repost whining, and stuff, you just have to wade through it because there's really some good stuff on here that's the dealer doesn't know and that you won't get by reading magazines. Some of 'em really don't want to read anything, or learn anything new, they're just here for the entertainment. This forum's definitely not for the thin skinned or those not willing to suffer foolishness. Just bring your sifter, let it ride. Most of 'em (I say most) take as good as they give!