View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 10:22 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

DF,

I'm using Primeire 6.5 for editing...it took me a long time to get the hang of that program....it could EASILY be a complete college course...perhaps even 2 segments even!

Alec uses MovieMaker and I think it does the same thing as my ridiculously more 'powerful' program...I've yet to tap the programs potential. It's fun, but count on several hours of time to produce something decent!

My camera is a Canon Optura 20, I like the large screen and didn't care for the Sony's button's-on-screen deal. It also helps to have others contribute footage, and you see how I incorporate pics into the project as well.

Biggest keys: Hold the camera very still, use a tripod if you can. Do NOT zoom in & out...if you do...do it slowly and infrequently. You can't fix anything in editing. Get lots of lead and trailing material (hold the camera on for a while and let it run after the shot). And above all else....get as much sexuality into the piece as possible: never underestimate the perverted ways of this forum!