View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 02:54 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Many of my friends had Jeeps (back in high school). They are very inexpensive, poorly made vehicles that need a significant amount of money thrown at them to have any off-road ability. But of course, after you make them off-road capable, the little on-road comfort the vehicle had is comletely gone. And now what do you have? You have nothing short of a circus vehicle or should I say something more suited to the Ohio State Fair! Don't get me wrong I am "Buckeye Hummer" so don't think I don't love Ohio. I just haven't gone to the fair in quite some time. About the same amount of time since my friends were driving Jeeps (when they didn't have a choice).

BTW, Brrrr, I am driving a Jeep Cherokee in Cape Cod while I am on vacation. The vehicle is purely junk. I do plan to take it up to Norsette beach, which is about 20 miles in the sand. Lucky for me my good friend will be following in a 4wd silverado to pull me out if/when I get stuck. Remember, this is a stock Jeep that is not ready for the fair yet and certainly not ready for deep sand!