View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 12:13 PM

UNOMYFLO is off the scale

F5Fstop this one is for you.

I put the monsoon 6 disc head in 2 weeks ago and had it programmed and working fine, with the variety of the xm radio I havent put in regular cd's until last week I put an over the counter (store brought) cd in and no problem. This morning I loaded 3 home made cd's. the first 2 went in fine the 3rd put me in a world of hurt. It first said check cd then I went to eject it and it wont, then it said initailizing. Now it wont do a thing with the cd's at all. I can play xm and am and fm no problem I hit the eject button and it wont spit the 4th cd out and now on the uper left of the display it shows 4 cd's loaded and the 4 cd icon had a flashing line under it. and the led next to the cd slot is red....ughhhhhhh

What do I need to do to get this cd out??

The dealer is 2 hrs away from me.....

I cant even remove the 6 disc now and put my old single cd head back in as the monsoon 6 disc has been programed to my H3 and my old deck wont be recognized now......In the manual it shows the possible problems when the screen reads check cd....scratched disc..not on my discs they are pefect, radio to hot...nope it did it the first 3 minutes after I started the truck up this am on the way to work,....rough road...nope sitting in my driveway...cd upside down...no, improper cd format perhaps but the other 2 I burnt went in and played fine....plus it wont come out of the deck,,

I need help here...

Thanks Mike