View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Hummer Expert

Mike E is off the scale
Default Re: Hummer Dealer fails in my opinion

marin - if you don't get any sastisfaction from your dealer, come on down to NW Indiana and I'll connect you with the service dept. at my dealer. I have a great relationship with them and they really try hard with the Hummer owners.

Ditto on the south side! Will they ever be done with the roads!?

BAB - I would suggest driving it without the shields and see what happens. If at all possible, try and work thinks out with the service manager. If you absolutely cannot get any satisfaction with them in fixing your problem (other than the tie rod). Send me a PM and we'll discuss your situation and how to escalate it within Hummer. Thanks! Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by marin8703
hey

i have a rattling sound down under the h3 too. havent been able to figure out what it is, sounds like it is comming back from behind the midway point of the truck. I havent been offroading or anything like that , except driving on some of the worst streets in the world the last several days, south side chicago, kinda like off roading . hope theres no one here from south chicago .

anyway it sounds like there is something loose under there, and everytime i go over teh slightest unconformity in the road it rattles. Its been doing that for the last 3 days, 150 miles or so.

Gona take it to the dealer on monday and see what they say, but tomorow i will go under it and see if the ucp is nice and tight.