View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Hummer Veteran

BuzzH3 is off the scale
Default Re: Rocky Road Rails Order

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After about 2 and a half weeks I finally got the rails in on Friday. I tried to install them only to realize that the holes did not line up. They welded one of the mounts in the wrong place. I assume that they have absolutely no quality control. I don't understand how no one noticed it. When they packaged them up to ship, they were taped together and you can obviously see that they don't match. The people that I have talked to have not been very helpful. I sent them an email showing the problem and I still have not received any response at all. They are not shipped in any sort of box. They are just wrapped up in about 8 miles of plastic wrap. There are no instructions or paperwork of any kind. One of the bolts they sent me was the incorrect one. It seems like they are running a very slip-shot business.

If anyone is thinking about getting some of these, you might want to think again. You will be better off getting the GM ones. This was a horrible experience. Now I have to find a way to package these stupid things up to ship them back.