View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

BuzzH3 is off the scale
Default Re: Rocky Road Rails Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABHUMV
Being the 1st to get them, I can say nothing but praises. The Rails not only look great, but hold up to some pretty tough bangs and drags. As for the shop, their facility was well organized and some cool looking machines. If Glenn is out of town, make sure to get ahold of him when he gets back, he will take care of it. Oh, and their products carries a lifetime guarantee too.

Do you know his email address? I have been sending emails to
gwbuild@rocky-road.com along with another address of the person that anwered the phone, but no one will respond to me. When I told the person on the phone that I just wanted to return them and get my money back, he said to have a nice day and hung up on me. I believe that it was Joshua that I talked to on the phone.

I agree with you that the rails look very solid and I understand that accidents happen, but I'm just aggravated with their lack of response. Also, the fact that they aren't shipped in a box, there is no instructions, warranty information, receipt, or paperwork of any kind packed with it. One of the bolts they sent was wrong. I'm sorry, but to me it sounds like 1 guy working out of his garage in his spare time and making his kids help him. It just doesn't look very professional. Plus the shipping charges that they estimated were way off and they ended up charging me an extra $40+ for ground shipping. Just an absolutely horrible experience.