View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manik:
Apologies to anyone who has bought the Manik tail Light Guards.This is Manik the manufacturer.We have completely re-designed the mounting system,no more adhesive stuck to the lens.
Contact me and we will figure out how to get those nasty things back,and set you up with a replacement set.
Our stuff is always designed to be the best on the market,we want to keep it that way,and we stand by our product.
The only thing we ask is that you let everyone know how well the redesigned parts fit!
The only thing we hope is that the Chinese are already copying our original design rather than the new one !
Check outthe rest of our H2,and H3 product on line,or contact me for our new 40 page color catalog. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So now that I scrapped my idea of "trying" to make a set, how do the new ones mount/ look? The otehr ones looked like they were thrown together and someone thought it would be a great idea to mount them to lense. Do you have any new pics?