View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Hummer Authority

marin8703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: togo open country mt's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzel
I just got a set. And I have some questions a.how many psi's to run in the on and off road? B.what is the speed rating on them? C. How often to rotate and do I rotate in the spare?

half of your questions seem to be mostly preference.

im assuming you are talking about the 35s, i may be wrong.

there was a huge debate a while ago on here about the psi the toyos. seems like many run at different psi. I had mine initially at 38-40 psi, but that made the tire stand on the center and the outside threads wouldnt touch the ground, so i lowered the psi to about 33-35, now it contacts the ground about eveny.

i think the rating is 100 mph, not sure, should say on the sire of the tire, or at least give the code for it.

I always rotate my spare, dont really see a point of having a brand new tire in the back, not like im gona sell it or something. that way if you ever need to stick the spare on the truck, it wont look and act out of place.

I do my ratations about every time i do an oil change, which lately has turned out to be every 6000-7000 miles. i go by the gm oil life system, when it gets to about 25-30 % i switch.

hope this helps