View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Hummer Expert

Aubs is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DTHVLY:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DDWH:
YAWN!!!

It's GHEY as a touregg ya troll!

I guess looks are a matter of opinion, but the numbers don't lie. and as far as me being a troll I've been on this board for over two years and you've been here one month.

If I'm a troll then your a "Post Whore". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, play nice guys. I'd say it's not a threat because I believe that if you're looking for a HUMMER, then you expect true luxury combined with functionality. As for this thing, it looks like you could seat two at best, unless you are friends with Hobbits. The wash out floors are nice, but just get rubber mudder floor mats and then shake/wash them out when they get dirty. Would you want to have to wash all the muck out instead, because I bet floormats aren't included? Me, I want the soft and plush leather seats and I'll just put the water proof covers on them when I do want to get dirty. Also, that blindspot is HUGE! Just look at the pictures. It has to be hard to see anything but out the front. And as for side impact safety, I haven't seen split/suicide doors do any better than poor (ala Honda Element). Otherwise, I do like the lights on the side mirrors, and the idea of dash mounted inclinonmeter and GPS. But honestly, the inclinometer and GPS are very easy to get aftermarket and some systems are excellent compared to factory stuff. But I wouldn't trade the refinement of the H3 interior for the FJ. I had a '99 Land Cruiser for a year, and it was nice, but compared to the Hummers we drive today, it was a POS!

That's just my humble opinion.