View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Hummer Veteran

BUNNY15 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 6.2L & 6l80 Power Uprades

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaleon
I had a diablo Trinity for awhile. Definitely not worth the money. Plus they have horrible support. If you need something done to the tuner from diablo good luck. They will take months to get back to you if ever. However the custom tune I got from diablew was quite good. Not worth the price of the tuner and his fees tho. As far as the intake you won't see any improvements. Stock one is perfectly fine aside from the filter being pricy and hard to find.

I just found this thread and it seems quite interesting. If it helps, I have an 03 and last year re-geared to Yukon's 5:13 front and rear. I also paired it up with a Hypertech Max Programmer. I'm pushing 40's and it seems to accelerate a little better than stock in my opinion. Sometimes I get on the hwy and start climbing close to 80mph without realizing it.

What did you end up going with?

2003 H2, Moog Idler, Pitman, Up/Low BJ, In/Out TR, Fabtech 6in Lift, Yokohama Geolander M/T 40x15.50x20, Black XD Bombs 20x9, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Yukon 5:13 gears f/r, Hypertech Max programmer, KC 851 HID's 35w, Pioneer DVD/NAV/TOUCHSC, 10" woofers, 6k Headlight HID's, White LED DRL (wired to run w/headlights on),Custom University of Texas gauges, Custom yellow paint. interior, Fuel pump/filter (Feb '13), Rebuilt 4L60E (April '13) & Rebuilt Transfer Case (Oct '14)