View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

f5fstop
Hummer Authority

Posted Feb 26, 7:48 PM
At the base of the steering column is a 22 pin connector. The wires coming from the ignition switch will be white/green, the wires going to the BCM will be dark blue, they will be located in terminal A2.

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"

Birch White, Luxury, Off-Road, Chrome Appearance Packages, Frt Brush Guard, Mud Flaps, XM, Sunroof, Trailering Equipment, MP3 Radio, Engine Block Heater, HUMMER Polished Inserts, Seat Control Brushed Inserts, Muth Sideview Turn Signal Mirrors...Soon to come

I just got around to change the wire for the fridge.

I must be a idiot I cant see a green/white wire.I do have some other wires and stuff from aftermarket auto start and radio ect.I dont want to be pulling down/yanking the wires around too much?

I thought maybee theres a key foward wire to tap into to run relay that powers the heat fan .It doesnt work off the RAP ,it shuts off with the ignition.

My question is what wire do I use on the heat fan(any of the heat function buttons)that will be a live positive (key foward) to use to power relay?
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.