View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 10:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

KT2T is on a distinguished road
Default Achievement unlocked... my new (to me) HUMMER

Picked up this beauty recently and figured I would join the ranks of H2 owners who'd upped the game. I still love my H2, but she'd lose if I had to choose. God willing I'll never have to.

2000 HUMMER HMCS with ~96k miles. She has a Rubber Duck lift, Predator Stage 3 and Predator (Wilwood) Big Brake kit. The wheels are American Force 24" with 40x15.5R24 Toyo Open Country. I'm not a huge fan of the wheel/tire combo and will probably seek a two-piece option, perhaps even stock wheels if I can find them. Even so, they don't look bad, just a tad flashy for my taste but not enough to turn away from.

I guess I need to update my sig...

Name:  2394855-39-revo_scaled_800.jpg
Views: 1193
Size:  106.6 KB

2000 HUMMER HMCS, kevlar flat black, Rubber Duck lift, Predator stage 3 kit, Predator (Wilwood) Big Brake kit, a work in progress...

2008 H2, graystone, air suspension (DELETED), U-steps, SMA brushguard w/valance (DRLs replaced by PIAA 520s), black taillight guards/locking fuel door/roof crossbars (x4), Cognito UCA/pitman-idler, Bilstein shocks, Rancho steering stabilizer, Kryptonite tie rods, green keys, Fuel D525 20" Revolver, 37" Nitto Ridge Grappler