View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: SUTLIFF HUMMER HARRISBURG PA

I have dealt with Sutliff from a distance and I know they have had alot of chnages the last few months and told for the better. I know when We are buidling a project in Our shop if weneed factory We call partsguy and not Our local shop. I have never had the help offered as much as I have from this dealer. I'm a long way off but, with the treatment I have gotten i would look at making a deal there and driving it home. I think a guy could get real good treatment as of now with the changes made. I know I just recommend taking a look at Sutliff and do not get scared off over a few incidents. Locally at Our dealer You get mixed treatment because they are human. My service dept. at Landers Hummer is the best. He knows what We are doing with trying to push power with factory block and heads to see what we can get and i have a green light for a new motor if i need it while making the attempt. We are getting ready to add a water/methanol injection along with a CO2 spray on the after cooler. We went with a functioning reverse cowl hoood scoop to take the CO2 out before it can get in the fresh air intake and chock it done. The hood scoop has been mentioned on here before and they sponsored Me and it has worked great. He has bumpers of all kinds to add at different levels of covering or accenting the front and rear bumpers. I will be using some soon. We are doing a few more things and i hope to get photos of the chnange in My beast. Some will love and some will hate but it will not be anything like you have seen much of.

But, I would like to recommend Sutliff Hummer though based on My experience.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges