View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 05:26 AM

Suomea is off the scale

Hi,

I'm a guest here, and I don't own an H2, but I will say that it's a nice setup. I'm a cruiserhead, I have a 1983 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser retrofitted to be a HZJ60 (12HT Turbo Diesel with H55f Trans).

I'm interested in your camera setup on front and rear. Is that a Stock H2 acoutrement, or aftermarket? If aftermarket, is it possible to record the views at all?

I'm most interested in recording other traffic. My wife and I were recently rear-ended on the freeway by a trucker. What's worse is that he did it on purpose (he mistook us for another lookalike car that had been harrassing him) and he is now denying it. So I'm now out like $1000 for a Volvo rear bumper cover. I only wish the wife had been using the camcorder so the insurance company could see that he clearly hit us on purpose. As it is, he denies hitting us at all.....

As I said, nice rig, and anytime any of you are in Wisconsin and are up for some wheeling, let me know. I'm not here to bash anyone's rig (I dont' have to bash anyone else's rig to feel good about my own) and I enjoy off-roading with anyone who is up to it. After all, we may drive different vehicles, but us off-roaders have to stick together, or we will hang seperately when Sierra club suceeds in closing all public lands to us all.

Thanks,
Fred