View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
You are a fucking idiot!

You want to play word games to fix your butthurt? Fine. I really don't give rat's ass. Just makes you look more like the dumbass you apparently are comfortable being.

If you want to argue something, first STFU and read. Attempting to re-write what someone else has said and/or written is lame, at best. Saying the FJ winched much of the time is not giving it credit and is not accurate. Maybe I wasn't there, maybe I didn't see any of it and just photochopped my H2 into the pics. I specifically said they winched a ton, in reference to what and how much they wheeled there you can't accurately reword that into "much of the time" for your butthurt benefit.

Secondly, I didn't frame you as a "web-wheeling FJ hater." You did that all by yourself.

Lastly, I don't have to explain anything to you dicks. Anyone that cares to heed my opinion can have at it. As far as you web wheelers, I could give two shits.

Please let the rest of us know when you go wheeling on something more than dirt roads and follow these types of rigs.

Wow paragon, you're wound out pretty tight. I'm not trying to give you an ulcer. I just want to know why you said the FJ performs better offroad than the H3. Because "paragon said so" isn't good enough for me.

I've explained very clearly why I chose the H3 over the FJ after my test drives and research. I was hoping for a logical coherent explanation of why you would choose differently. I already respect the FJ's engineering (tho I hate it's exterior design), and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. But your name calling, obscenities and insults are out of line.

For myself, I wasn't trying to twist what you said. You wrote "they had to use that winch a ton this weekend". "Had to" means the winch was required. And unless you actually meant 2000 lbs, "a ton" means a lot of the time. "Much" means a lot. So when I wrote "they needed the winch much of the time" I was directly paraphrasing you, not playing word games.

I don't care if you love the FJ, or if you just hate the H3. But if you have a rational explanation for believing the FJ is superior, then let's have it. Otherwise, thanks for the cool picture of the FJ and please get some anger management.