View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
Wow paragon, you're wound out pretty tight. I'm not trying to give you an ulcer. I just want to know why you said the FJ performs better offroad than the H3. Because "paragon said so" isn't good enough for me.

I've explained very clearly why I chose the H3 over the FJ after my test drives and research. I was hoping for a logical coherent explanation of why you would choose differently. I already respect the FJ's engineering (tho I hate it's exterior design), and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. But your name calling, obscenities and insults are out of line.

For myself, I wasn't trying to twist what you said. You wrote "they had to use that winch a ton this weekend". "Had to" means the winch was required. And unless you actually meant 2000 lbs, "a ton" means a lot of the time. "Much" means a lot. So when I wrote "they needed the winch much of the time" I was directly paraphrasing you, not playing word games.

I don't care if you love the FJ, or if you just hate the H3. But if you have a rational explanation for believing the FJ is superior, then let's have it. Otherwise, thanks for the cool picture of the FJ and please get some anger management.

You have no idea who I am or what I am like. Wound tight is the farthest of explanations of my demeanor. Simply stating one's convictions is not being "wound tight." The fact that I add colorful adjectives and nouns is simple. It make for better reading and makes numbskulls like you get riled for no reason.

You are still trying to twist things while all-the-while claiming differently. I've never stated what vehicle I would choose. Never proposed which one I "liked." Never stated that the FJ was superior. I stated that the FJ could outwheel the H3. I've wheeled with both and it's a simple fact. Cut it how you want. It's just the way it is.

I don't need any satisfaction from H3 owners, H2 owners nor FJ owners for that matter, so, at this point, my willingness to detail why has long since left.

When I posted pictures and dick H3 owners start questioning my comments about the trucks being stock because they don't have the original bumper, I have absolutely no desire to be any more informative.

So, again, I don't feel the need to explain anything.