View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

funkzilla is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
Wow paragon, you're wound out pretty tight. I'm not trying to give you an ulcer. I just want to know why you said the FJ performs better offroad than the H3. Because "paragon said so" isn't good enough for me.

I've explained very clearly why I chose the H3 over the FJ after my test drives and research. I was hoping for a logical coherent explanation of why you would choose differently. I already respect the FJ's engineering (tho I hate it's exterior design), and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion. But your name calling, obscenities and insults are out of line.

For myself, I wasn't trying to twist what you said. You wrote "they had to use that winch a ton this weekend". "Had to" means the winch was required. And unless you actually meant 2000 lbs, "a ton" means a lot of the time. "Much" means a lot. So when I wrote "they needed the winch much of the time" I was directly paraphrasing you, not playing word games.

I don't care if you love the FJ, or if you just hate the H3. But if you have a rational explanation for believing the FJ is superior, then let's have it. Otherwise, thanks for the cool picture of the FJ and please get some anger management.

You nailed it dude. This guy is a post whore...web wheeler (I had never heard that before he brought it up and seeing his post count there is no way he actually prys his ass out of that chair to hit the trails.)

I too looked at the FJ/Rubi/H3 before pulling the trigger. I chose the H3 for the sum of the parts not the fact that some putz saw someone do something with a one rig he thinks the other rig could not pull off.