View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
You have no idea who I am or what I am like. Wound tight is the farthest of explanations of my demeanor. Simply stating one's convictions is not being "wound tight." The fact that I add colorful adjectives and nouns is simple. It make for better reading and makes numbskulls like you get riled for no reason.

You are still trying to twist things while all-the-while claiming differently. I've never stated what vehicle I would choose. Never proposed which one I "liked." Never stated that the FJ was superior. I stated that the FJ could outwheel the H3. I've wheeled with both and it's a simple fact. Cut it how you want. It's just the way it is.

I don't need any satisfaction from H3 owners, H2 owners nor FJ owners for that matter, so, at this point, my willingness to detail why has long since left.

When I posted pictures and dick H3 owners start questioning my comments about the trucks being stock because they don't have the original bumper, I have absolutely no desire to be any more informative.

So, again, I don't feel the need to explain anything.

Nah, not a bit riled. It's actually making my sick day go a little faster.

I wish you would state your convictions tho. Your rants and invective are getting old. It's always the same old "you're a dick", "you're an idiot", "you're a dumbass" or "you're butthurt" every time somebody disagrees with you, has a different opinion or asks you to explain yourself. People say you're a great wheeler with tons of experience and great advice. Could be true, but who would know it with all the name-calling.

You'd have a lot more credibility if you'd build people up instead of cutting them down. You have 22,700 posts for gods sake. That's quite a legacy of insults and invective. Can you imagine all the people you could have helped or advice you could have given instead? But you'd rather rile people up and call them names. What a waste.