View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
Nah, not a bit riled. It's actually making my sick day go a little faster.

I wish you would state your convictions tho. Your rants and invective are getting old. It's always the same old "you're a dick", "you're an idiot", "you're a dumbass" or "you're butthurt" every time somebody disagrees with you, has a different opinion or asks you to explain yourself. People say you're a great wheeler with tons of experience and great advice. Could be true, but who would know it with all the name-calling.

You'd have a lot more credibility if you'd build people up instead of cutting them down. You have 22,700 posts for gods sake. That's quite a legacy of insults and invective. Can you imagine all the people you could have helped or advice you could have given instead? But you'd rather rile people up and call them names. What a waste.

Just more nonsense, I don't have 22,700 posts.

Just ask the majority of H2 owners, I am always helping or giving advice. There are only a few that try to provide technical help in the H2 section. Guess what, stick-your-foot-in-your-mouth, I am one of the main ones.

The colorful additions are usually left of trolls, troublemakers and AEs AND off topic discussions. But since so many of the H3ers that have posted in this little foray can't see outside of their own little world, it's not surprising none have any clue.