View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: None of your Hummers could stand this kind of heat..

I was at an outing a couple of weeks ago that had something similar. As I was getting ready to get off the trails for the day and packing up in the parking lot a blazer came off the trail, fu*king trashed. Glass was blown out, the rear tailgate was fuked (but the spare was fine??), the radiator was toast, water pump completly ripped off, fan shroud was trashed, the list went on and on and on.

Turns out the kid driving it around worked at a local auto shop, the truck came in to be fixed but the owner declined. This kid was told to take it to the junk yard, but instead took it home and fixed it up to the point that it was drivable to bring out to the trails for the day.

I went over to look at the truck and ask him why he was completly destroying it, I talked with him a couple of minutes, but he had quite a crowd around the thing so it made it hard to have good conversation. All of a sudden I heard the kid say "fuk it lets roll the thing."

Needless to say we followed him back out to the trails to watch this kid try like hell to roll the damn thing. In the end he couldn't get it, the engine was to far gone and lacking in power, so they strapped around the roof and pulled it over. We have it on video, maybe I'll try and figure out a way to post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
That was cool as shiit. Makes me want to go to the junkyard and find near death 4x4s to "have fun with."

-007=