View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Hummer Professional

31_bandits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pics of your ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilD
There isn't one really, most people are quite happy to let others do whatever they want to their rig. But now you bring it up...

The H2 would most probably not be so derided in off-road circles if there weren't so many blinged out, Pimp My Ride, mall cruisers around

Each to their own I guess, but blinging out a Hummer is like putting a lift and 40" MT's on an Escalade, kind of contradictory to the whole essence of the vehicle. Sure you can do it, but just because you can, doesn't mean you should

OK, fine, i'm convinced. The only reason jeepers or whoever ever threw a tantrum at an H2 is because of lamob doors and chrome. In fact, if chrome had never been put on an H2, jeepers would have rushed to the web to post nice things about it.

(i'm joking)

In my opinion, the bling is more something people sort of got started using as an excuse for why h2s made them fret, and has little or nothing to do with the fretting.

I'm staying in the bling camp for now, but i did lose 2 pieces of chrome off the front of my truck over the weekend, and put an unholy gouge in the rear DS.

But that's what body shops are for, and i consider it a critical civic duty to counter the "blackers"