Thread: SEMA 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default SEMA 2012

So I was at SEMA all week last week and I saw so many four door Jeeps that I was about to puke. Funny how they conveniently filled the niche that the H2 left behind and now they are filling in their losses with money that would have bought H2's.

On that same note, I only saw 2 H2's at SEMA this year, and they were both lame stockers. Pretty lame showing for the Duece, I was dissapointed. I also only saw 1 H1. There was a military one there too, but I didn't count any of the non-civilian versions.

I wonder what it would take to get a bunch of us down there next year to promote the brand and put our truck on display? I can tell you right now, our trucks are way nicer than most of the garbage I saw this year hands down. Would be sweet to see a line of beefy H2's all lined up next to each other dominating the view.
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)