View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Why the FJ Cruiser is no Threat to the H3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubs
I should hang you by your toenails and apply some tar and feathers for that last comment! I said it was a scary road. And you go up there and drive it. Your skinny-@ss Xterra can probably fit through just fine. I'll bring a convoy of H2's and H1's to meet you about halfway and see how you like it then. It's not my fault the H2 is a fat-@ss.

I thought it was agreed that only double amputees were to try to sit in the back of an FJ. Oh wait, I forgot that Shaggy also considers adults to be cyber-chat-love-bots. So, yes, you could probably fit about 20 of those in there.

The H3's littered the last event I went to with my dealership which was in August, or three months following release of the H3. At the last Toyota dealership event, I saw a camry with nice 22's and some FJ's climbing over the curb. Oh wait, they don't have events...

And that mileage thing, EPA says it's even. Edmunds probably floored the poor X5 and babied the fragile FJ. Even if the FJ is quick, if it handles like a marshmallow in the slalom, what's the fun of having speed? So you can have the VSC Nanny apply the brakes and start flashing the idiot lights? I'm just surprised it doesn't do better on fuel, 'tis all.

BTW, I have thrown a Land Cruiser into some hard turns, and the thing goes nuts. Everything flashes, beeps, and the brakes go on. I mean, it's probably trying to save my life, but it's annoying. And it's not meant to be abused.

BTW, a well set up Land Crus. would eat you both for lunch.......